Within every industry or market there are numerous businesses, at each stage of the value chain, who want a share of the overall value that is created by the final consumer. Essentially, our Competitive Analysis identifies and evaluates; (i) the level of competition a Company is experiencing, (ii) where that competition is coming from, and (iii) how it is structured.
We assess the competitive forces that are pertinent to the Client Company, including:
- Rivals: Companies who sell competing products or services.
- Buyers: Those Buyers who are able to exert a pressure on Price or Quality.
- Suppliers: Those Suppliers who are able to exert a pressure on Cost or Quality.
- Substitutes: Other products or services that satisfy the same core need.
- New Entrants: The dynamics of the market’s Entrance and Exit Barriers.