WE ARE OFFERING FREE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY IN: BUSINESS PLANNING; COMPETITIVE STRATEGY; and MARKETING MANAGEMENT; for 4 HOURS PER WEEK over 4 MONTHS.
Why? Because we are good at what we do and sometimes its nice to lend a helping hand.
F. A. FITZPATRICK & ASSOCIATES is an independent management consultancy firm with decades of experience in the SME sector [ www.fafitzpatrick.ie ] and we are delighted to offer FREE CONSULTANCY to TWO BUSINESSES.
We’d like to hear from any SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESS, in Ireland, that wants to increase its profitability, especially those businesses where our input can help balance; social, ethnic or gender inequalities, that are relevant to their management.
Interested businesses should email (ONLY) the following information email@example.com before 30th June 2018:
Five businesses will be short-listed based on the submission of the above requested information. Additional information will then be requested from the short-listed businesses, including a meeting, to select the final two successful businesses.
For more information on F. A. FITZPATRICK & ASSOCIATES you can visit our web site www.fafitzpatrick.ie
Note: By applying to this offer you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions as set out below.
Offer ends 30.06.2018
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. By applying to the following offer of free consultancy and advice you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions as set out below.
2. F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates is offering free advice and consultancy in; Business Planning, Competitive Strategy, and Marketing Management, for two hours per week for four calendar months, (hereafter called the Offer), to two businesses selected by F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates.
3. The person applying (hereafter called the Business Owner) for the Offer confirms: s/he is the Business Owner or is properly authorized by the Business Owner to seek and receive free management consultancy and advice on behalf of the Business Owner.
4. The selection of TWO Business Owners will be a two stage process:
Stage One: Business Owners must send the following information by email (ONLY) firstname.lastname@example.org, before 30th June 2018:
1) Description of your product or service. (Not more than 200 words).
2) Description and background of your business. (Not more than 100 words).
3) Description of who you sell to. (Not more than 100 words).
4) Reasons why we should select your business. (Not more than 200 words).
5) Full contact details.
This information will be handled professionally and confidentially by F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates but it will not be deemed commercially sensitive by the Business Owner.
Stage Two: F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates will shortlist 5 Business Owners from Stage One applicants and then request further information from same, all additional information will be subject to a confidentially and non-disclosure agreement.
Based on the information provided at Stage Two, together with a face to face meeting, F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates will then select two Business Owners and make the Offer available to them at a time and place convenient to F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates.
The selection of the two Business Owners will be at the sole discretion and judgement of F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates. The Business Owner/s or any third party will have no say, whatsoever, in the decision process, other than by submitting requested information.
5. The business owner further agrees:
(a) S/he is seeking advice and consultation in the course of and for the purpose of a trade, business or profession, and accordingly is not entitled to the benefit of consumer protection law.
(b) The Offer is being made free of charge and F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates’ only duties and obligations, in connection with the Offer, are (1) to act honestly, (2) not deliberately do harm to the Business Owner.
(c) F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates will not have any liability to the business owner.
6. F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates agree that in providing the Offer it will be volunteering its services and not acting for any monetary gain.
7. The provision and take-up of the Offer will be subject to each selected Business Owner agreeing to a Terms of Engagement Contract with F. A. Fitzpatrick & Associates.
8. Business Owners are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions by applying for the Offer.
9. These Terms and Conditions and any subsequent Terms of Engagement Contracts are governed by the laws of Ireland and the parties will submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland in connection with all disputes, questions and differences arising out of these Terms and Conditions or subsequent Terms of Engagement.
Finance Economic Progress Analysis Concept